EVEN IN WAR, HUMANITY IS POSSIBLE
Rozana stands in unyielding solidarity with our esteemed medical partners and Rozana alumni who are the frontline of humanity in war, and every single day.
We've never seen times like these.
We urgently need to raise $1 million by 31 December to provide our healthcare partners with the support they need.
On 07 October Hamas perpetrated a horrific attack against Israeli civilians. The ensuing catastrophic war between Israel and Hamas has brought the deadly horrors of war into the homes of thousands of innocent Gazans.
More than 30,000 people (mostly from Gaza) have been reported injured and wounded across the region, and the pressure on front-line hospitals in Gaza, the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Israel is enormous.
Many of these hospitals are Rozana partners. Over the past two years Rozana has trained their trauma and emergency care physicians and their critical care nurses.
We are proud to support our partner institutions and Rozana alumni who are addressing urgent healthcare needs now and preparing for the long-term rehabilitation needs and mental health challenges to come.
How we are boosting the capacity of hospitals:
Your donation will support our hospital-partner capacity, building on a range of initiatives including:
- Helping to replenish dwindling medical supplies and provide urgently needed equipment and other essentials
- Supporting urgently needed training in critical emergency trauma care and mass casualty incident response
- Bolstering the resilience of Israeli and Palestinian partner hospital staff through psycho-social support and long-term trust-building initiatives
How we are addressing the immediate and long-term health care needs of Palestinians:
Your financial support will also allow us to work with our long-term partner NGOs, Green Land Society for Health Development and Humans Without Borders, to address immediate healthcare needs of Palestinians by:
- Boosting transportation for Palestinian patients for urgent, lifesaving treatments
- Providing access to primary care for vulnerable women and children in isolated West Bank areas
- Fast-tracking the completion of the Hebron Rehabilitation Center for healing the thousands of long-term injuries that will result from this war
PLEASE HELP US TO CONTINUE THIS VITAL WORK BY GIVING WHAT YOU CAN TODAY.