The Al Rahma (Mercy) Rehabilitation Project is creating a state-of-the-art rehabilitation center in Hebron.
Al Rahma Rehabilitation Center Hebron
Al Rahma will become a central hub for comprehensive rehabilitation services, addressing the wide-ranging needs of the Hebron community. The facility, will house specialized units and departments, all geared towards providing essential services to patients of all age groups.
Thanks to the generous land donation from a local philanthropist, the Al Rahma has made remarkable strides in its development. Currently, we're hard at work constructing the fifth floor.
- Providing rehabilitation services for children with diverse needs, including traumatic brain injuries and orthopedic conditions.
- Offering rehabilitation services for adults who have experienced strokes and other neurological conditions.
- Addressing orthopedic issues and providing rehabilitation support after surgeries.
- Offering specialized services for patients in need of prosthetic devices.
- Addressing mental health concerns and promoting overall well-being for patients.
- Providing specialized therapy including hydrotherapy to help patients regain independence and functionality in daily activities.
- Addressing speech and communication difficulties for patients in need.
- Offering temporary loans of necessary equipment to patients in need.